[TYPO3-t3dd] Schedule is final

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Wed Apr 29 13:29:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Seems like on Friday there is a "break" in between 17:45 and 18:45. As
> you already know I could prepare a MooTools talk.
That free space is now by purpose. The people that talks about
Workspaces and stuff wnat to do that as open dicussion. It's planned for
45 Minutes but you never know. So I feel better if there is some free
time available afterwards.

On the other hand I don't want to reject any talks. If I find a good
solution I'll let you know.

If it is no big effort for you, you might want to prepare something!? It
can be done as workshop at the coding night anyways.

Greets,
Thomas