[TYPO3-t3dd] Schedule is final

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Wed Apr 29 11:24:37 CEST 2009

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> I had to change the schedule a little bit because of some last minute
> cancelations.

Seems like on Friday there is a "break" in between 17:45 and 18:45. As
you already know I could prepare a MooTools talk.

MooTools Repository within TYPO3

We start with some general Programming Patterns and how MooTools can
help you to use them. A very important part regarding this is to use
javascript with "Progressive Enhancement". Afterwards we learn a way to
auto resolve Class dependences with lazy loading and a concreting
script. Finally we can use a local MooTools Plugin Repository to ease
our javascript work in the FE.

interested?