[TYPO3-t3dd] t3dd08 videos somewhere?

Gina Steiner gina at typo3.org
Tue Sep 2 18:34:43 CEST 2008

hi stefano,

in short: +1 but no videos are available, except of some 5.x sessions
(have a look at t3cast)

i do not know who told you so, but recording all sessions would blast
the budget since we have to keep it as low as possible to make it
affordable even for developers from "not so rich" countries and all kind
of students.

after the developer days in dietikon in 07 somebody from a german
university talked to me and offered to record, cut and stream all
sessions. i contacted him two times afterwards but nothing happened.

so if anybody would take over this task totally (which means no
additional budget and take over all related organizational work) it
would be really great to contact me! what i can offer is free
accommodation in the thw hostel for the crew.

aloha gina