[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD09 Coding-Night

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 20:03:32 CET 2008

Hi!

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> So it could be a good thing to put down a little bit of your TYPO3
> enthusiasm,
> and take a part time job at some completly different direction, or just
> travel
> around a little bit, and get a little bit of the tought "everyone knows
> me" ...
> at least in the non-TYPO3 world we are just as usual as anyone else.

Well, it is hard to change everything that sharp with two kids who
want to eat daily :) Otherwise I would have been far away in Tibet
by now :D

Anyway your experience is interesting :) By the way, will we see the
famous Bernhard Kraft this time at t3dd? ;)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support