[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD09 Coding-Night

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 6 22:40:03 CET 2008

Hi,

> Pleas let me know if you have other ideas. For me it doesn't make sense
> to think about any particular projects yet but maybe you have other
> ideas how this could become a really neerdy event.

Little groups (3-4 maybe) with one core team member per group, so that
things can get committed.

There may not be enough core team members for this, but let's try. I
remember the first T3DD in 2006. When I arrived my hope was that I could
just grab a core team member and discuss my problems. Maybe I was naive,
but I found it difficult to get in touch with core team members back
then when I was a new-ish member of the community.

In general core team members should try to make themselves rather
available in such events as it is a rare opportunity for community
members to meet them. I believe that most core team members are very
open to such contacts, but maybe they are just a bit too busy or maybe
hang around a bit too much together, I don't know. In this regard, it
would be better if the Core Days happened before the T3DD rather than after.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter