[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD09 Coding-Night

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Thu Nov 6 08:56:56 CET 2008

Hi folks,

as last years at T3DD we will have a coding night next year, too. I want
to do it a bit different in 2009. I thought of some moderated event to
give the whole thing a certain direction. I want to avoid a lot of small
groups doing "real" work. Let us do something for TYPO3. ;-)

I'm not sure yet how it will look like in detail and so I ask you what
your ideas are for this coding night. I had various ideas what could be
done during the night.

- code sprints to solve defined problems (something like the bug auction
at T3BOARD08)
- bug-squashing party (very similar to the first point but focused on
fixing bugs)

In any case I want to have some short session at the end of the coding
night (or maybe in a free slot on the next day) where all the projects
of the night and the results are presented. I think what is good
motivation to finish the things in time.

Pleas let me know if you have other ideas. For me it doesn't make sense
to think about any particular projects yet but maybe you have other
ideas how this could become a really neerdy event.

Greets,
Thomas