[TYPO3-t3dd] bikes for the t3dd09

Gina Steiner gina at typo3.org
Wed Nov 5 16:09:30 CET 2008

hi guys,

i searched for bikes rentals in elmshorn and found two possibilities:

1. http://www.radstation-elmshorn.de/rent/verleih.html
   phone: +49 (0)4121 22117
   mail: freilauf at brueckeelmshorn.de
   radstation elmshorn, königstraße 2a, 25335 elmshorn
   direction to na: http://tinyurl.com/6k3gyl
2. http://www.fahrradundmeer.de
   phone.: +49 (0)4121 87427
   info at fahrradundmeer.de
   fahrrad und meer, mühlenstr. 39, 25335 elmshorn
   direction to na: http://tinyurl.com/69z5m7

the prices vary from 4.- to 6.- per day and the deposit from 40.- to
200.-. please book the bike on you own, the code word is TYPO3.
in case (1.) the deposit will be retransfered to your bank account by me
(so please send me your bank details if you rent there). in case (2.)
the deposit will be retransfered to you by the bike rental, so leave
your bank details there.

since the conference ends on a sunday, we have to organize a centralized
"bring-back-session".
for (1.) i will receive a chip for the bike shelter and for (2.)
somebody from the bike rental will be available on sunday for one hour.

alltogether about 20-30 bikes will be available.

aloha gina