[TYPO3-t3dd] T3DD08 podcast idea - (please) call me! :-)

Kasper Skårhøj Kasper2008 at typo3.com
Thu May 15 14:35:25 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

This afternoon when you sit with a cold Coke in your hand chatting
with you collegues on the terrace on the roof of your office, why not
grab your phone and call in a small message to the TYPO3 community
about your experience of T3DD08. Just like if you call a radiostation
and wish for a song or something. Hey, it's no big deal! Just say a
few words to the community, Thomas and Gina, anyone in specific,
something funny or stupid, say something to your friends outthere.
Although you call my phone, it's not a message to me, but for the
podcast, ok? If you mess it up just say so and call again.

... maybe the idea is just bad or strange to you and that's fair
enough. But until now only one called.... :-) I need at least 10
messages for this to make sense...

that's all, hope to get some more messages until tomorrow night. have
a nice weekend!

- kasper