[TYPO3-t3dd] Thanks!

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Tue May 13 00:23:01 CEST 2008

Hello everybody!

First of all: massive appreciation for the organisers of this event -
Gina, Thomas and all other friendly people - THANK YOU all!

It was our first TYPO3 event and we were quite overwhelmed with the fact
that each of us was representing half of 40-milion-citizen country :)
We do hope that we will be back in Berlin with some other guys from Poland.

Thank you very much for interesting lectures, delicious food, not so
long way back to hostel, swimming pool, free beers, cool T-shirts, 30
people in the tube, Elmshorn by early morning, cold hamburgers at 9
a.m., The Lights, polish people able to speak polish, Lollipop, etc.

It was also amazing to see so many people known only from emails and
extensions :) From now on we will always be able to picture some of you
guys before we hit Install :)

Last but not least - greetings for all those who during the last night
had chance to taste some polish spacialities, we hope to see all of you
some day!

We are sure all of you had a great time in Elmshorn :) We definetly did!

Tomasz Rakowski
Michal Szostak