[TYPO3-t3dd] slides and photos on/of t3dd08

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon May 12 19:17:10 CEST 2008

I have a proposal to make a repository of all the slides of all the
events (T3DD/T3CON) because they sometimes get lost. Subdomains are
deleted and things like that. Would be nice to have them on a single
site. There have been very interesting talks in the past and it would be
nice to have them collected. At forge.typo3.org perhaps :-)

Patrick