[TYPO3-t3dd] Thanks!

Andreas Wolf typo3ml at andreaswolf.info
Mon May 12 19:16:17 CEST 2008

Patrick Broens schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> "Matthias Stuebner" <news at contratec.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1210601233.12445.t3dd at lists.netfielders.de...

>>> That is definately true, both. Thanx for all the organisation.
>>>
>>> One comment that I have regarding the name tags:
>>>
>>> - It would be great to add some information, i.e.
>>>
>>> + Country/City
>>> + Company
>>>
>>> if that can be made, as sometimes it is nice to see where people come
>>> from?!
>>> --
>>> br Matthias
>> may be next time we have a list of all attendees with photo and link to
>> profile, as most of them have an account on typo3.org
> +1 from me, including adding country/city/company on the name tags.
+1 from me, too.
Perhaps the registration should be somehow linked with typo3.org
profiles instead of creating new ones each time? This would making a
participant's list a lot easier.

+1, couldn't have said it better :-)

> Is there already a Guinness world record 'The most people you can hive
> on a water slide?' :-)
I don't know, but if there is, we should try and beat it next year ;-)
Or maybe we can organize a T3Swim and care about such records there?

Andreas