[TYPO3-t3dd] shuttle/bike/cab t3dd09

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Aug 29 15:35:58 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:

> I think it will be too expensive to have both. Someone said bikes cost 500€/day.

This was not really about bikes - but about Velos ... you shoudl have checked the link
which was sent:

http://www.velofahrer-hamburg.de/pageID_5401865.html

those are bikes with a cabine for the driver ...

A simple bike wont be that much ... i guess about 10 euro per day ...

last year gina organized a bike for me from one of the hostel employees for free ...
I would also have payed for one - but it seemed the lady from the hostel was happy
at least someone using it ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919