[TYPO3-t3dd] shuttle/bike/cab t3dd09

Gina Steiner gina at typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 09:43:26 CEST 2008

hello swiss guy ;-)

> +1 from the lazy Swiss guy :-)

:-D

> I'd pay those 10 EUR for the benefit of having a transport service. But
> maybe we can find a sponsor for this? (and instead sponsor less beer?)

sure we've got plenty of possibilities for sponsoring. i have to check
if this works for the bus but e.g. towels and umbrellas could be an idea.
also possible: one or two of these bikes mentioned by peter as
additional transport vehicle.
but you are right, to reduce the fees, sponsoring the bus would be the
best. i will check that.

so if anybody is interested in sponsoring, please contact me.

> Cheers,
> Mario

aloha gina

p.s. hey the sponsoring was for all beverages, not only beer - you are
tricked by your brain ;-) ask francois - he drunk all of our bionade... ;-)