[TYPO3-t3board] T3BOARD16-EU in Tyrol from 2016-02-28 till 2016-03-06

Peter Niederlag peter.niederlag at typo3.org
Mon Nov 23 16:30:10 CET 2015

Dear TYPO3 and Snow-Enthusiasts,

We proudly present: T3BOARD16-EU in Tyrol

After the snowfalls the last days, today the mountains of Tyrol, Austria
present themselves with a nice white robe beneath a clearblue sky!
This is the right moment for us to proudly announce that there will
finally be a T3BOARD16-EU in Tyrol!

Time:
======================

T3BOARD16-EU will take place from 2016-02-28 till 2016-03-06

Location:
=======================

This time we will go to Hainzenberg in the Zillertal. We managed to
organize a nice and cosy hotel, not too big, with a great
wellness/spa-area featuring an indoor-pool, different kinds of sauna, a
fitnessroom and some more (included except solarium and treatments).
Of course the whole hotel is covered by WiFi (included) and has a nice
fireplace in the Lobby. Directly at the hotel there is starting a
smaller skiing-region and a toboggan-run which is opened and illuminated
by night!

Price:
==========================

At a reasonable rate of EUR 797,- you will get a room, shared with a
mate or two, half-boarding of some quality and a 6-days Skipass
(Zillertal Superskipass), good for the complete area of the Zillertal
with a couple of nice skiing-regions, a glacier-skiing-region and all
the skibusses you may probably need.

Booking:

Booking is planned to be opened on Thursday, 2015-11-26, we will inform
seperatedly.

Stay tuned for an outstanding snowboarding- and skiing-event in the
Zillertal with our great community!

Kind regards from Tyrol and Germany,

Peter Niederlag
Clemens Riccabona