[Neos] [RFC] Image Handling

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Sun Feb 8 09:37:20 CET 2015

On 2015-02-07 23:14:41 +0000, Rens Admiraal said:

> Hey Christian,
>
> Overall I agree to the ideas, but I wouldn't go to the 0,0 or -1,-1 for
> sizes. If the image doesn't have a size in pixels we should just not
> set a value at all.

Yes, sorry I think I should have made clearer that currently this is
not possible at all. It would be a breaking change (in case someone
relies on the size of Image models) and we need to adjust our own code
a lot to check if an image actually has a size.
That was the reason for this proposal :)

--
Christian Müller
Flow / Neos Team Community Contact

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!