[Neos] About Folder Images

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:51:41 CEST 2015

Hello Dmitri

if I upload in [ 3 ] Neos/Packages/Sites/TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Resources/Public,
I can't use those documents in the Backend .. true ?
I have to do php or javascript files to use them .. true ?

I try to do the same as this website :
http://www.anita.com/shop/en_global/products/bra/contour-underwire-bra-sitina-b7334b.html

I understand how jQuery works, but I do not understand how
I should organize my work with Neos to have the same result...
I know how to do with other tools, but I would especially like to use Typo3 Neos.

I saw all the possibilities to crop the images in the ViewHelper for display on a page,
but I don't know if it's possible to put them in a folder ... I have not yet read all ViewHelpers ...