[Neos] Problem with Content Collection

Karlheinz Eckhart info at ihc.at
Fri Sep 5 14:41:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

thank you very much for your answer. Cache was a good idea. I deleted the cache with:
FLOW_CONTEXT=Production ./flow flow:cache:flush --force
And now it works. Juhu :)

My Inherit-Question, sorry for my bad formulation.

I have a root-page "Home" and some subpages in my page-menu.
i have a ContentCollection "Headpictures" with a picture on the root page, that should be inherited to the subpages (only for the Headpictures).
If i would like to change pictures on a subpage, the root-picture should be overruled.

Cheers
Karlheinz