[Neos] neos exception warning after changing php version

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:30:58 CET 2014

On 04/11/14 08:44, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Hi Dominic.
>
> On 03.11.2014, at 16:01, Dominic Garms <djgarms at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I recently swop my php version and now my local neos site is not running anymore:
>>
>> ( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TYPO3\Flow\Error\Exception' with message 'Warning: Missing argument 1 for TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::__construct(), called in /Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/ObjectManager.php on line 476 and defined in /Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Bootstrap.php line 87' in /Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Error/ErrorHandler.php on line 77
>
> I had one report of the same symptom recently. Can you give me details about your PHP setup? Version, APC used, igbinary used, FCGI/Apache, … as much as possible. Thanks!
>
>> I tried to suppress the warning with my php.ini setup:
>> error_reporting = E_ALL & ~(E_STRICT|E_NOTICE)
>
> You cannot suppress this error with a setting, since it is a fatal error.
>

> Regards,
> Karsten

Hi Karsten,
here the php-osx config:

PHP Version 5.6.2
php-osx.liip.ch by Liip (originally developed by www.local.ch)

Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2014 Zend Technologies
     with Zend OPcache v7.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2014, by Zend
Technologies
     with Xdebug v2.2.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2014, by Derick Rethans

core mod_so http_core prefork mod_authn_file mod_authn_core
mod_authz_host mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_user mod_authz_core
mod_access_compat mod_auth_basic mod_reqtimeout mod_filter mod_mime
util_ldap mod_log_config mod_env mod_mime_magic mod_expires mod_headers
mod_setenvif mod_version mod_proxy mod_proxy_connect mod_proxy_ftp
mod_proxy_http mod_proxy_fcgi mod_proxy_scgi mod_proxy_wstunnel
mod_proxy_ajp mod_proxy_balancer mod_proxy_express mod_slotmem_shm
mod_lbmethod_byrequests mod_lbmethod_bytraffic mod_lbmethod_bybusyness
mod_unixd mod_status mod_autoindex mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_alias
mod_rewrite mod_php5

Apache/2.4.9 (Unix) PHP/5.6.2

APC support	Emulated

Version	4.0.6
APCu Debugging	Disabled
MMAP Support	Enabled
MMAP File Mask	no value
Serialization Support	php, igbinary
Revision	$Revision: 328290 $
Build Date	Oct 25 2014 08:33:15

igbinary support	enabled
igbinary version	1.1.1
igbinary APC serializer ABI	0

Not sure what else would be useful for you. Just drop me a note if you
would need something else. It is basically the PHP version from
http://php-osx.liip.ch/ with some minor modifications upgrading memory
limit.

Cheers, Dominic