[Neos] Moving in a standalone application as a Backend module

Chris Tete tetechris20 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 18:15:40 CEST 2014

please can someone take a look of what I have done and tell me what seems to be the problem or what I still have to do? the changes are in the Class and Resources Folder.

Here is the link to the repos:
https://github.com/krysy/Typo3.Formbuilder/blob/master/Resources/Private/Templates/Backend/Index.html