[Neos] Manipulating the body tag

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Tue Sep 10 09:01:47 CEST 2013

Hello

We're working on changing how this works to be more clean, AFAIK one of the main reasons the html, body & head tags aren't used from the template is the lack of flexibility. If that was used it wouldn't be possible to add specific stuff using TypoScript, which makes it so flexible and enables packages to do small adjustments.

/Aske