[TYPO3-50-general] Slider content element

Adrian Föder adrian at foeder.de
Sun Aug 26 19:05:53 CEST 2012

Hi again, I need your help :)

I want to adapt a simple, commonly known slider content element with
Phoenix. I think it will consist of two elements, one "wrapper" that
defines the slider at all, and one element representing each slide item
inside.
I began a first draft, https://gist.github.com/f9c0b952b077534a4dc0, but
am unsure about whether this is correct and, how to add content inside
the "outer" element. Where do I define that the outer element may
contain arbitrary additional elements (ie sections, right?). Is this
maybe the same problem you currently have at "empty" page contents?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions :)

Best regards!

-adrian