[TYPO3-50-general] The successor of TCA?

Thomas Maroschik tmaroschik at dfau.de
Tue Jul 6 11:26:22 CEST 2010

Am 06.07.10 10:12, schrieb Sebastian Kurfürst:
> this all sounds quite interesting. Do you have some more links which
> explain the Architecture of XUL, and maybe a good tutorial or so?
>
> I just quickly browsed the XUL wiki on mozilla.org, but it seems to be a
> bit chaotic (just like wikis normally are ;) )

Hi Sebastian,

the following document beginning from the chapter "Creating a
Window"(Page 14) gives you a good start.

http://www.renater.fr/Video/ATHENS2006/P/DC-XUL/Slides/Presentation.pdf

But don't think too much about the scripting described there. I think
for our purpose we have to abstract the scripting part. But this should
be already present through TYPO3 extjs class extensions.

Greetings,
Tom