[TYPO3-50-general] just to argue a bit: What about Doctrine?

Fernando Arconada falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 9 13:30:08 CET 2009

ok, now I have the why, may be this should be wrote in the wiki or similar

Thanks to every one

Whith every piece of software that i work i try to ask myself if that was
piece already there and if is it better than my code. Reusing the code is
good in many aspects but to remark one, it is good to easy the entrance
the new developers to the project, lets the software grow faster and with
more quality

If you couldn't reuse the code and you have to write a new library, then
that kind of decisions should be written with their "why" this project
not only it is a democratic piece it also has to look like a democratic
piece (i'm not telling that TYPO3/FLOW3 doesn't look like a democratic
project only that those kind of structural decisions should be writen)

Thanks again to every one