[TYPO3-50-general] 403 Forbidden with flow3

Abraham Block atblock at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:27:26 CET 2009

Indeed the error i'm getting is: /var/sites/flow3/flow3/.htaccess
pcfg_openfile: unable to check htaccess file, ensure it is readable

The owner of .htaccess is www-data (what the webserver runs as). I set read
permissions for everybody, and that doesn't seem to help.
I even deleted the .htaccess file, and I'm still getting that error in my
logs!