[TYPO3-50-general] Lucene used for search in CR as of today

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Sun Sep 7 23:49:55 CEST 2008

Problem solved.
I needed to activate extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
(I have to admit, that it is very logical when you read the error
message ;) )

Again a missing PHP extension... I think a intelligent extension check
is needed. I don't have any idea how, since some extensions are only
needed for special packages (like here TYPO3CR -> pdo_sqlite).

Is there any special Package.xml parser planned?

I think an (future) installer is not the best place, cause you could add
packages after installing FLOW3/TYPO3v5...

Cheers,
Timmy.