[TYPO3-50-general] Name of templating system

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 17 10:41:27 CET 2008

Hi.

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Robert Lemke schrieb:
>> just let me add: there must be no "3" in the name, otherwise we have
>> an issue with the TYPO3 branding rules.
>
> Are these available for the public? I'm curious why FLOW3 is allowed but
>   SOMETHINGELSE3 not.

Well, closest thing available online seems to be
  http://typo3.org/teams/design/style-guide/the-subbrand-system/

There you can see the subbrands are reserved for "official" things.
Similarly it is with the 3 in product names. The more XYZ3 products, the
more the whole brand is "softened".

Further clarifications would need to be given by Rasmus.

Regards,
Karsten