[TYPO3-50-general] OrthoScript

Sun May 13 11:53:37 CEST 2007

> But where would you store the objects then? Within the configuration tree?

No separtly.

> I think you get other things from it as eg you don't have to read and
> parse the configuration any more. The configuration will BE the object,
> ie config "vars" will be properties of the object.

Seems I need to dig into the specification. Reading the the possible
configurations within a context directly from the class sources, would be
the right thing to to. I guess that's what you mean by "BE the object".

However that doesn't answer the question how the stored configuration is
treated internally before the object tree is build and how easy you can
work with this format.

Now probably there is no configuration format any more, but the objects
themself from the very beginning. If it works this way that's indeed clever
and direct.

Regards

Elmar