[TYPO3-50-general] Creation of the new BE & FE UI's

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Mon May 7 16:53:17 CEST 2007

Hello to all CORE devs here :)
I - and the hci list - would like to ask you whether you can inform us,
as soon as you plan to code the new UI's for TYPO3. As we are currently
'developing' and testing new interface concepts we think that we should
work together right from the start in order to get the best integration
into T3 as possible.

So if you start thinking about whether the new design might be green or
not ( ;) ) or whether the menus should be drop down or tab-like, please
leave a comment in the hci list.

Thanks in advance :)

Andreas
member of the hci team