[TYPO3-50-general] Willing to help Task #1 Create sniffs for PHP Code Sniffer

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Wed Dec 12 00:26:22 CET 2007

i just answer to this message... the topic-thread already looks like a
xmas tree ;)

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> Just to add that: It is important to first write the tests and then
> implement
> the sniffs. You go through this cycle:
> [...]

thanks for putting me on the right way. î will work together with Malte,
who seems to have already some experience with the Sniffer...

we'll do it on my webspace/server and notice you, if we have something
"showable"

see you,
Tim.