[TYPO3-50-general] Gimme Five Podcast #1

Thomas Murphy murphy at spreekonzept.de
Thu Nov 23 09:17:49 CET 2006

Hello,

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> As already mentioned Robert an I produced a litte podcast of slighty
> under half an hour, giving an overview of the current state, ideas,
> tools. Let us know if that is helpful.

wow, this was really a nice podcast, thumbs up.
I'm very excited about Version 5.0 now, before the podcast it was kinda
hard to see where the road is heading.
I will keep an eye on that and maybe find time next year to join you if
it comes to a universal FE templating API - I still would like to see
Smarty integrated there. :)

bye,
Thomas