[TYPO3-50-general] File name conventions for classes and interfaces

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Dec 11 08:17:20 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

Am 07.12.2006 um 13:54 schrieb Peter Niederlag:

> Stick with 'T3C_' => TYPO3 Core (!)
>
> More distinct than 'T3_', leaving room for something like 'T3X_' if we
> need it. Still not so much typing as in 'TYPO3'.

But we need the prefix as a general namespace, not only for the core!
(The core is a package, too and therefore the classes have the prefix
"T3C_Core_").

If "T3X" meant "TYPO3 Extension" we could also switch over to "T3P"
as in "TYPO3 Package". Would that make sense?

   T3P_Core_DefaultComponentManager
   T3P_phpCR_Repository

robert
http://typo3.org/gimmefive