[Flow] Starting with TYPO3.Blog

Ilya Zobnov zobnov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:06:33 CET 2014

Rocky, thanks for helping me with this.

I see exactly the same result with /typo3.blog/post/index (only reference
code is different sure).
It seems that address is fine, here is the snippet from Routes.yaml:

> *-  name: 'Posts Pagination - First page'  uriPattern:    'posts'
> defaults:    '@controller': 'Post'    '@action':     'index'*

I also googled some discussions that probably indicate that typo3.blog
wasn't updated after flow 2.0 release, and isn't working probably out of
the box.

One issue with persistenceManager->persistAll() in SetupController is
discussed here (in short, you should now call it, but it isn't in the code
or in manual):
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18355310/flow3-definitive-guide-cant-save-blog-in-database

Maybe there are any other test packages that are working and
using latest developments from 2.2.2?

Best,
Ilya