[FLOW3-general] DateTime format in my view

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:06:57 CET 2012

Hi list,

I have this in my edit view:

<f:form.textfield property="break.date" id="break" />

where "break" is a \DateTime property. Despite I define the break attribute
in my model like this:

/**
  * The break time
  * @var \DateTime
  * @Flow\Validate(type="NotEmpty")
  * @ORM\Column(type="time")
  */
protected $break;

and it is saved in format "12:33" in my database (because I asked for it
when creating through Property Mapping Configuration), when the object is
edited, it is shown again in format "2012-12-28 12:33:00".

Why does this happen? And would you know a way to alter this break.date
format and showin "12:33" format to the user in the view?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio