[FLOW3-general] Authentication problem

Sergio naguib.mahfuz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:06:43 CET 2012

Hi list,

I've got some kind of problem with the authentication management in flow. I
installed and used correctly LDAP and Party extension. Logging for the user
is ok but not the first time. If I logout and I try to login again, I
receive this exception:

#1351171517: Tried to retrieve the session identifier, but the session has
not been started yet.

If I put my credentials wrong, and try again, it works fine. Weird
behaviour. Any suggestions?

I paste below my authentication and logout actions just in case.

Regards,
Sergio

---

    /**
     * Authenticates an account by invoking the LDAP Manager.
     *
     * @return void
     * @throws
\TYPO3\Flow\Security\Exception\AuthenticationRequiredException
     */
    public function authenticateAction() {
        $authenticated = FALSE;
        try {
            $this->authenticationManager->authenticate();
            $message = 'Successfully logged in.';
            $authenticated = TRUE;
        } catch
(\TYPO3\Flow\Security\Exception\AuthenticationRequiredException $exception)
{
            $message = 'Username or password incorrect.';
        }
        $this->addFlashMessage($message);
        if ($authenticated) {
            $this->forward('list', 'WorkingDay');
        } else {
            $this->redirect('login');
        }
    }

    /**
     * Logs out a (possibly) currently logged in account.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function logoutAction() {