[FLOW3-general] Creating two objects in one form

Winfried Holler mailtestler at web.de
Wed Dec 19 10:41:35 CET 2012

Hi David,

with  your help I managed now to create two objects in one form. THX !!!
For everybody who interested in, here is an example: http://snipt.org/yhwd2

Regards

Winfried

 In my example data of inputfields  are stored now in the corresponding
tables. But the foreign key is not set.
implemted a simple example .  In the form you can create a pair of names
(parent, child)

When I create a
news:mailman.11795.1355748377.598.flow3-general at lists.typo3.org...