[FLOW3-general] how can I add tables to database?

John Small flow3.tiny69 at net-con.net
Sun Dec 9 02:55:14 CET 2012

Hi,

you actually don't have to take care of the tables in the DB,
you just need to create a model to your needs,
when you do a doctrine:update a table is created according to the
information in the model.

to create new models and controllers have a look at the kickstart package:
./flow help
examples are in the Blog tutorial.

--
kind regards