[FLOW3-general] cannot get objects from repository

Thomas Mammitzsch thomas at visualworx.de
Wed Dec 5 16:09:10 CET 2012

Hi Bastian,

my fault :(. There are results. I was confused because the query result
has a key "rows" which is null, even if there are rows. After calling
toArray() the results appeared (i have no view ready yet).
Sorry for the confusion!

But i have a question in relation to my intention (auto completion). For
this use case i want f.e. get all distinct city names which match the
search term in the table.
Getting all objects which match is a bit expensive and not handy i think.
Is there a way to do a native query for that purpose?

regards, Thomas