[FLOW3-general] Adding multiple objects with a OneToMany relation

Mario Beiser mariobeiser at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:14:31 CET 2012

Hi,

thanks for your reply Karsten. I checked the links, but your discussion is
a little "cryptic" looking at it from outside.
I took with me, that during editing/update the actions the properties
packed in arrays is the way to go. atm.

I am not quite sure, what it means for me, if I want to add items to my not
yet created (no UUID) list...

What's your advice to this?
best,
Mario