[FLOW3-general] Timeline for TYPO3 Flow 2.0

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Dec 3 13:23:32 CET 2012

Hey guys,

On 01.12.2012, at 16:09, Martin Kutschker <masi-2o12 at typo3.org> wrote:

> I was about to play again (after a very long time) with FLOW3 and noticed that a new version was planned for October (as FLOW3 1.2), but now it's December and the release plan has slipped without any notice on flow.typo3.org.
>
> I don't want to waste my time on an outdated package, so I'll be patient. Yet a clue on how long I will have to wait is highly appreciated.

everybody was quite busy during the last few weeks, so we had to shift dates a little.

We plan to release the 2.0 beta 1 this week and the final as soon as there are no important issues we are aware of.

Cheers,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Lead Developer TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3 Flow

Blog: robertlemke.com/blog
Get involved: typo3.org – flow.typo3.org – neos.typo3.org