[FLOW3-general] problem while setting up the SetupController in blog tutorial

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Dec 3 10:45:35 CET 2012

Hi.

On 02.12.12 21:18, Streitferd Erika wrote:
> I am trying to set up my SetupController , so I modified the Classes/Controller/SetupController.php like in the tutorial, but when I try to access the controller on this link: http://localhost/blog/Web/index.php/TYPO3.Blog/Setup I got an error:
>
> #42S22: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0_.title' in 'field list' (More information)

Well, after adding properties, the DB schema needs to be updated. See
http://flow.typo3.org/documentation/guide/partiii/persistence.html#schema-management

The tutorial *should* contain instructions, though, please create a bug
tracker issue for the Flow project regardig this…

Regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns