[FLOW3-general] Initialize create action for an unknown number of properties

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:11:23 CEST 2011

I have a solution...maybe its not so pro but works :)

I gues that you have some javascript to add new Bar`s or you can do such
a script. When you add new fieldset for another bar you can always
create a hidden field with counter of bars and get them in a loop in
initial method

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk