[FLOW3-general] blog example

Adrian Föder afoeder at live.de
Mon Sep 26 15:52:04 CEST 2011

Hi,
do I get you right that the real problem isn't to get the Blog example
running rather than getting FLOW3 running in general?

What exactly happens when you type "./flow3 help" at your console? Did
your FLOW3 work *before* you copied the Blog package into it?
Would it work again after removing the Blog package (manually)?

Best,
adrian