[FLOW3-general] Extending Person, problems deleting

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, LiliO Design mathias at lilio.com
Thu Sep 22 11:57:37 CEST 2011

Hi!

I'm working on my first proper FLOW3 project, so let it be said: I'm a newbie.

I wanted to extend \TYPO3\Party\Domain\Model\Person and created a class called User. It works fine, except from when I want to delete an instance. I thought I should be able to just call "$this->userRepository->remove($user);", but I keep getting exceptions about "foreign key constraint fails".

#23000: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1451 Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (`testdb_test`.`typo3_flow3_security_account`, CONSTRAINT `typo3_flow3_security_account_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`party_abstractparty`) REFERENCES `typo3_party_domain_model_abstractparty` (`flow3_)

Do I really have to delete every single relation manually?

Thanks for all help!

Best wishes

Mathias Bolt Lesniak
LiliO - www.lilio.no