[FLOW3-general] Typo3 Content Repository

Stephan Keller MiStK at gmx.de
Wed Sep 21 09:09:10 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have ridden the idea of the typo3 content repository and have a simple  question:

In Typo3 4.x we have famous plugins like tt_news. This plugin (only one example) comes with some database tables (tt_news, tt_news_cat ....).

How I would realize this plugin in Typo3 5.0.? Is there a need for tt_news database tables or is it possible to implement this in the typo3 content repository with special content type TYPO3:NEWS??

Thank you

Stephan Keller